Thursday, January 20, 2011

Brides and Bridal Showers...

My friend Emily at http://www.senselesssophistication.blogspot.com/ mentioned on her blog today the beautiful bridal shower that she hosted last year for her best friend Paige - What she did not mention was that she was also a beautiful bride last year and had a few great party's thrown in her honor! I co-hosted a shower for Emily at JCT Kitchen in Atlanta. If you ever visit Bungalow Classic, Lewis and Sheron Fabrics or Sid Mashburn on the west side of Atlanta JCT Kitchen is "the" place to stop for a great lunch!


















4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW! This is the best surprise ever for a Friday morning! I want all of these pictures printed!! I want to make an album of all the showers...I wish we could do this exact shower again this year :( I'm sad it's over! You are the BEST friend a girl could ask for!!!!

Cassidy at Snap Pea Imaging & Design said...

I haven't seen ANY of these! So cute! And yes, prints for everyone! I know this photographer...


;o)

Jenn@TheCleanLaundry said...

Yes - that place was awesome! Loved it!

stevenjared0853 said...

What a chic post on Brides and Bridal Showers. The wedding season I my favorite and you know in this festive season we have two weddings in our family. The one will be on Xmas day at one of the prettiest hillside San Francisco wedding venues and the other is a destination Bali ceremony. So excited to be the part of these ceremonies.